Registration for 2016 has opened!
November 8th 2015
Register for the Geiranger From Fjord to Summit 2016 today! The fares are the same and are at their lowest before March 11th 2016.
Finish line at Dalsnibba
June 5th 2015
The road to Dalsnibba reopened today. If nothing special happens until tomorrow, the finish line will be at Dalsnibba and the arrangement will be as planned.
The weather forecast for tomorrow indicates some rain in the morning, but some sun and small showers in the afternoon. Good luck!
Clearing of the road up to Mount Dalsnibba
June 4th 2015
Photo from Nibbevegen Wednesday (Photo: Geiranger Skysslag)
As previously reported, the 5 km road up to Dalsnibba is currently closed due to snowfall and wind. However, the road will be cleared tomorrow so we hope to have the finish line at Dalsnibba as usual.
We will confirm this or inform about a new finish line on Friday evening or Saturday morning. Keep yourself updated on this website.
All kinds of weather is forecasted on Mount Dalsnibba on Saturday; sun, wind and precipitation, possibly as snow. This does not need to be a problem as long as you dress accordingly. With wind and precipitation, the perceived temperature will be below 0°C.
Bilde frå Nibbevegen onsdag (Geiranger Skysslag)
Weather Conditions (June 3rd 2015)